Anti Ragging Measures – Anti-Ragging Initiatives
Ragging is banned in the institute. Anyone indulging in ragging will be punished appropriately along with filing a First Information Report (FIR) with the local police authorities. The punishment may include:
- Outright expulsion from the institute.
- Barring from appearing for placement interviews.
- Withholding results, scholarships or other benefits.
- Fine with a public apology.
- Suspension from the classes for a limited period.
- Suspension from the institute for a period.
- Suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess
- What is Ragging?
- Affidavit is taken from the students as per the provisions of anti-ragging verdict by the Hon’ble Supreme Court
Supreme Court’s Order on ragging based on the Raghvan Committee’s report
- The Supreme Court Order Against Ragging
- The Uttar Pradesh Prohibition of Ragging In Educational Institutions Act,2010 (Hindi Version)