Candidate seeking admission to the first year Diploma course in various Technological/Engineering courses should have the minimum qualification as prescribed by the Board which is subject to change from time to time.
- Candidate who has cleared the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Allahabad is eligible for admission in first year. Any other examination even though recognized by the Board of High School & Intermediate Education,U.P. Allahabad under the Intermediate Education Act 1921,shall need reference to the
Board of Technical Education for admission to the Diploma certificate course.
- A candidate who has passed 10th class of 10+2 examination from a Board which is recognized equivalent to High School under the Intermediate Education Act,1921 as amended from time to time shall be deemed equivalent for admission to Diploma courses.
- Science includes General Science, Physical Science & Maths (Not Preliminary)
- For Fashion Designing & Garment Technology the minimum qualification is High School from any stream.
- For all the Diploma & Certificate courses other than Secondary Technical Certificate & part-time
course the age of the candidate should not be less than 14 years.